Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   does anyone know any item databases? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36831)

georgeeboy 09-01-2016 04:41 PM

does anyone know any item databases?

does anyone know any item databases that give info on the items, like damage?

Neku* 09-01-2016 06:42 PM

item.era-go.com

click on the name of the item and it'll give you in-game info, damage, and price

georgeeboy 09-03-2016 10:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by Neku* (Post 730804)
item.era-go.com

click on the name of the item and it'll give you in-game info, damage, and price

Thx

WaFFL3Cake 09-03-2016 03:31 PM

they dont have all of the items :o

Neku* 09-04-2016 05:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by WaFFL3Cake (Post 731074)
they dont have all of the items :o

yeah, i realized that a few days ago :( i don't think it's updated as it used to be, it's mainly old / auction items from 2012 on there and a few from PC i think. some of them are on there especially from last year's items, which i think is good enough for now :)

still hoping they release an official updated database though.

WaFFL3Cake 09-04-2016 12:16 PM

The first thing I noticed that was missing was the original Candy Bar Cane melee. It was released during Era's first winter and it was the best melee to use at the time, despite it having little reach. Do people on Era know about it anymore? It's kind of interesting to see what has been forgotten from past "generations" of graalians on iera, like the gang (Serenity), for example.

Neku* 09-05-2016 06:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by WaFFL3Cake (Post 731185)
The first thing I noticed that was missing was the original Candy Bar Cane melee. It was released during Era's first winter and it was the best melee to use at the time, despite it having little reach. Do people on Era know about it anymore? It's kind of interesting to see what has been forgotten from past "generations" of graalians on iera, like the gang (Serenity), for example.

i assume you're talking about the candy cane melee, and yeah i actually have one of them myself o:

i quit for a year and it's weird logging on now and seeing that majority of the players have 100 hours and below but have ridiculously OP guns. i don't know if any of the older players remember that one time where someone screwed up the server settings and banned every player that was online for like a few minutes or so lol.

WaFFL3Cake 09-05-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Neku* (Post 731338)
i assume you're talking about the candy cane melee, and yeah i actually have one of them myself o:

i quit for a year and it's weird logging on now and seeing that majority of the players have 100 hours and below but have ridiculously OP guns. i don't know if any of the older players remember that one time where someone screwed up the server settings and banned every player that was online for like a few minutes or so lol.

I have 2 different types of candy cane melees lol. The newer one is tradable and the old one isnt.
I actually don't remember that haha. I was either back on classic or just not online at the time, but thats pretty funny.

I always preferred to use melees (partially cause theyre cheaper, partially cause i like classic more), so i dont really have any amazing guns.

Rekkles 11-03-2016 05:58 PM

Do they have any trading prices?