Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What is this gun? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10864)

Vladamir Blackthorne 10-11-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Posted by Kiko (Post 211449)
we need, we need, we need.
I have never heard someone say "Thanks for this new feature!"

Because there's rarely to say thanks for. Airport is lame. Morano family project going at 0.00001 mph. Everything boring. Seriously, how could we say thank you for that?

Talon 10-11-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Posted by Lazerlatté (Post 211685)
Morano family project going at 0.00001 mph

Don't think development speed is measured in MPH.

Quote:

Because there's rarely to say thanks for. Airport is lame.

You know, only days or maybe weeks were put into the development of the airport. How about thanking the staff for providing and maintaining the game you probably play on a daily basis, instead of complaining?

Quote:

Everything boring.

Then shut up and don't play.

Quote:

Seriously, how could we say thank you for that?

Say thank you for starting the idea and working on it at all. Be grateful this game even gets updates, most games do not get updates AT ALL post-release.

fsh 10-11-2012 02:11 AM

PPS

Pixels per second.. or-

WEA

Work Ethic Applied

Kiko 10-12-2012 05:57 AM

Quote:

Because there's rarely to say thanks for. Airport is lame. Morano family project going at 0.00001 mph. Everything boring. Seriously, how could we say thank you for that?

Whiners. Most of you on the forums at the current moment are whiners who joined so they could complain. When I first joined, these forums had a much more pleasant atmosphere, now it's all you blaming admins for updates which took lots of time and sometimes money for your enjoyment and you absent-mindedly find a way to criticize. I respect admins because at least they try to make this game better. Have some respect, because they deserve it.

Talon 10-12-2012 05:57 AM

welcome to the era subforum

Kiko 10-12-2012 05:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by Talon (Post 212299)
welcome to the era subforum

yiss.

T-10a 10-12-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Posted by Talon (Post 211692)
Don't think development speed is measured in MPH.

No, it isn't. It's measured in Valve time.

Vladamir Blackthorne 10-12-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by Kiko (Post 212298)
Whiners. Most of you on the forums at the current moment are whiners who joined so they could complain. When I first joined, these forums had a much more pleasant atmosphere, now it's all you blaming admins for updates which took lots of time and sometimes money for your enjoyment and you absent-mindedly find a way to criticize. I respect admins because at least they try to make this game better. Have some respect, because they deserve it.

I am not "whining", it is the utter truth that I speak. There have barely been any good updates as of late. I have hopes that the current iServers will become much better in the future, but in the meantime, they suck pretty bad.

Ghettoicedtea 10-13-2012 02:25 AM

Its kinda true kiko... Really the robg shop which sucks (seriously the gifs are about 3X the size of the players head). AND it needed a freaking airport for something that bad when theres about 70 empty buildings that can be used? Where is the logic? 70 empty buildings? no problem just make a giant ass airport leading TO A HAT SHOP! Really Era? Really? Thats all y'all can think of?

For me a airport would be like the boat on classic. Having a small island for Noobs to learn the basics of iEra. They say welcome to era! So that would mean for a noob, welcome to the real cruel world of iera bro... wish you luck. Then have a section to warp to the start. Not "oh hey brah! welcom bac from your flight 2 a hat shop, lolz!"

VendettaDaOne 10-13-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ghettoicedtea (Post 209766)
http://i.imgur.com/WQuMO.jpg

What in rhe world I WANT IT!!!!

Now that i look at it. Looks like a drugonov thats gold

Rewrite.

Jefri~ 10-13-2012 05:52 PM

They are doing their **** step by step chill the fk out, not happy then quit like me, how can you know airport is only leading to robg's? How do you know they are not planning or doing any new **** there?

>3 ice 10-17-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ghettoicedtea (Post 209766)
http://i.imgur.com/WQuMO.jpg

What in rhe world I WANT IT!!!!

Now that i look at it. Looks like a drugonov thats gold

FTW I WAS THERE AND I SAID DAFUQ!!!

DragonRider 10-17-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by >3 ice (Post 215064)
FTW I WAS THERE AND I SAID DAFUQ!!!

GTFO

Dr. Derper 10-18-2012 12:48 AM

Fat noob spelling error. The whole "I'm a noob but I'm actually pro" thing is stupid.