Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Guide to Trade Quest (Spoilers!) (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9384)

twilit 08-12-2012 11:59 PM

Guide to Trade Quest (Spoilers!)

10 Attachment(s)
Now that the new "MoD Town has been opened, a new quest has also been released. The quest ends with allowed entry into a new hidden hat shop.

WARNING: do not read if you want to figure this new quest on your own!!!

Start:
Spoiler
You need a burger before you start, so buy one from Burger Refuge. Now go to North Graal/MoD Town now I guess, and just follow the path straight north. Enter the cave and follow through the door (or small waterfall if you prefer), get in the water and swim to right into next room. You'll find a half-dead dude named Monty. Feed Monty your burger and he will give you CAT FOOD... (lol?)

Cat Food:
Spoiler
Now do an "unstuck me". From Sister Gertrude's, walk east to the outdoor bar called The Joint. Give your tasty cat food to Morris, whose kitty is stuck in the tree:(. He will use the cat food to lure Mr. Chunnitz down from the tree (yay! :D) and will give you a RAG.

Rag:
Spoiler
In MoD Town, theres a small shack between where Red Dragon Inn and Black Orchid were moved. Give the rag to Raphael. He will dust off his boxes and give you a MIRROR.

Mirror:
Spoiler
Now Unstick and make your way over to Chris Kill 'Em's (the mansion in the cave next to Angel Clan). In the bathroom, Undine, the self proclaimed Queen of Graal, will swap your mirror for a SHIRT.

Shirt:
Spoiler
Get on a horse, because now you gotta get to York Town. Enter the bar next to Alan who sells the phoenix. Present the shirt before Jackman, who will grant you with a lovely box of MATCHES.

Matches:
Spoiler
Unstick and go to Sara Rei's house, where SNC Guild House used to be. Uh oh! The door's locked... but theres a crack in the roof... eh what the heck? Jump off the side of the cliff to crash through poor Sara's roof. Your crash landing somehow manages to blow out Sara's candles and she gets ticked off at you. Give her the matches so she can relight the candles. She gives you a PAINT BRUSH.

Paint Brush:
Spoiler
Now go to where the old Master Li's Sparring Dojo USED to be. In the middle of the forest, there is a painter named Hyto. Surrender the paint brush and gain a BOOK.

Book:
Spoiler
Now head on to the Battle Arena's Library. Theres a fellow there named Everest who has been searching for a particular book ever since the library opened. It just so happens you have the exact book he's looking for! :D. Now your new friend gives you FISHING LINE.

Fishing Line:
Spoiler
Now go see our old buddy Toll Guy (not troll guy) at the south end of the bridge. He will tell you a long and very boring story. Basically he got bored with gambling with RPS, so he wants to take up the hobby of fishing. Fork over the string to him. Congratz you won a SCARF.

Scarf:
Spoiler
After obtaining the scarf, a new shop will appear in the trees next to Hyto, our painting buddy in Master Li's Forest. But apparently the shop owner wasn't ready to open...... so you gotta wait 30min and come back. ya now the hat shop is filled with some pretty ok masks (2500gralats each). why the hell did you need a scarf for that? Don't ask me. However there are rumors that the quest is still incomplete and the scarf may be used in the future :0

screen shots to help questing:) uh oh, the screen shot of everest was too large of file :(

MrSimons 08-13-2012 12:54 AM

How'd you get these pics without ten billion people spamming the area :o

callimuc 08-13-2012 01:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by Mr.$imons (Post 179076)
How'd you get these pics without ten billion people spamming the area :o

Since his own and the movement buttons are gone I'd simply say he moved to a close area and dragged his screen there. Than he took the screenshot

MrSimons 08-13-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by callimuc (Post 179097)
Since his own and the movement buttons are gone I'd simply say he moved to a close area and dragged his screen there. Than he took the screenshot

Oh, I didn't notice that.

that1guy666 08-13-2012 05:57 AM

http://i50.tinypic.com/2z4bsau.jpg

twilit 08-13-2012 06:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by callimuc (Post 179097)

correct.

oo and thank you that1guy. good map.

iHawk 08-13-2012 07:36 PM

Nice but :( takes fun outof it.

Godoco 08-13-2012 08:14 PM

SM advertising in the first pic :D thereya go thyme!

twilit 08-14-2012 05:47 AM

Quote:

Posted by iHawk (Post 179537)
Nice but :( takes fun outof it.

this is why "*spoilers***" is in title and i gave a "WARNING" for people who want to do it on their own.

thyme 08-16-2012 02:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by GodoT (Post 179557)
SM advertising in the first pic :D thereya go thyme!

lol didnt even notice

Ash Ketchum 08-17-2012 03:03 AM

Once the quest is finished, the prize in the end will make you able to weak two hats at ONCE. omgomggogmgg0mgogmgiomngigmogmgogmogm

princess becca 11-02-2012 07:22 PM

you dont need to go any further than getting the book the shop will be their after you give the book to the guy

£nvious 11-09-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by princess becca (Post 225785)
you dont need to go any further than getting the book the shop will be their after you give the book to the guy

I am pretty sure you have to get the scarf to be able to buy the masks though.

Bubba De Orc 12-15-2012 10:14 PM

I have seen a couple of masks around Graal that resemble to the masks in the store, unfortunately the 2 people wearing those masks came out to be "****" seems like a hidden store in Graal.. They don't seem like admin hats. Anyone wanna shed some light into this?

MrSimons 12-15-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Bubba De Orc (Post 257607)
I have seen a couple of masks around Graal that resemble to the masks in the store, unfortunately the 2 people wearing those masks came out to be "****" seems like a hidden store in Graal.. They don't seem like admin hats. Anyone wanna shed some light into this?

I've seen them, no clue where to get them. They look really nice too.