Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The new map (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29252)

Sardon 06-10-2015 04:42 AM

The new map

Ok as a warning I will tell you this will be a negative thread
but you should take this as constructive feedback.

Anyway the map updated and its got a few new things

1. some new buildings like a teleporter.
2.the place looks more like a space ship and its not as ugly
3.overworld is always dark which is good and bad in a sense.

Anyway heres the longer negative list:

1. everything is seperated which makes it confusing to find stuff, id like everything to be walkable like on the old map
2. missions should be near the place u arrive when u finish one so u can walk to the mission place without the need for transportation.
3. the darkness is annoying Ruins pvp
4. I dont like how everything is seperated I want one big Spaceship/city (whatever this is going to be)
5. less room for trash :(
6. you didnt make a pole on the map
(I dont know if you did but I didnt see one under the pole section)
7. the gmap is plain ugly with all these seperations.

I find zone is behind in development.
The ideas tashkin put into zone are great but their not as expanded as they should be such as missions.

i like zone and I think someone else should design the gmap and make it a nice bright place with alot of space to move around in
( no offense to the designer I know you worked hard on it )

Ryan 06-10-2015 05:45 AM

#GroundWorld

Jared9 06-10-2015 06:14 AM

Ik I'm staff and should support the server but I think that its not a good move. I liked the original map better

imSupah 06-10-2015 06:42 AM

How many times are they gonna change skyworld around? Lol.

kenthefruit 06-10-2015 06:44 AM

I haven't liked any of Zone's GMAPS. They've all been lack luster and well, the idea of Skyworld to begin with is gross. I like what Ryan suggested, a ground world. That or multiple planets.

Wolfie 06-10-2015 07:34 AM

I personally love the first map

Dark Ice Cream 06-10-2015 08:58 AM

Just lay us tons of suggestions. Will be directed once its a really good suggestion, or a minor but good one.

G Fatal 06-10-2015 09:10 AM

Ok taken from the long list of zone future updates on player ideas thread:
I said:
'Roughly make the map half size of what it is(keep like that for awhile-until eventually cover with no empty places)-this brings community back together rather than spread out here and there.'

the new map does completely the opposite and spreads everyone out into jobs/mall/bases as if we only do/go to one of them.. there needs to be 1map(place) with everything near by the start! (the essentials and bases) not like 5or so islands in mid-air on the same map x_x

Quote:

Posted by Sardon (Post 577942)
someone else should design the gmap and make it a nice bright place with alot of space to move around in
( no offense to the designer I know you worked hard on it )

This let players design the map layout themselves and post a design of it(where stuff should be) maybe even make a contest out of it and most liked design wins (do poll for best 2)

Wolfie 06-10-2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Posted by G Fatal (Post 578001)
Ok taken from the long list of zone future updates on player ideas thread:
I said:
'Roughly make the map half size of what it is(keep like that for awhile-until eventually cover with no empty places)-this brings community back together rather than spread out here and there.'

the new map does completely the opposite and spreads everyone out into jobs/mall/bases as if we only do/go to one of them.. there needs to be 1map(place) with everything near by the start! (the essentials and bases) not like 5or so islands in mid-air on the same map x_x

This let players design the map layout themselves and post a design of it(where stuff should be) maybe even make a contest out of it and most liked design wins (do poll for best 2)

Yes, yes, yes! 100% support this idea. The staffs don't seem like they can get the job done, let the players cooperate and help.

Dark Ice Cream 06-10-2015 11:04 AM

I'll reconsider that one. I'll see what I can do.

Asteria 06-10-2015 03:08 PM

too dark

Tashkin 06-10-2015 03:36 PM

The night tiles won't be permanent. We didn't make a pole bc of the numerous threads that have been made about the last map. We went through each thread a did what the majority of the people asked for. This map has been in the works for a long time and well before the poll was added. We could probably put all the islands closer together and connect them with those escalators like on the old old map. That will bring them all closer together. I am on my phone right now so when I am actually home I will review these post a little bit more. I just chose a couple quick points.

G Fatal 06-10-2015 03:44 PM

Yeah main point of wanting change was to keep community together so more closer they are ingame to different stuff the better rather than spread out. if they then say about space to get trash have road going around the full map.

Tashkin 06-10-2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by G Fatal (Post 578083)
Yeah main point of wanting change was to keep community together so more closer they are ingame to different stuff the better rather than spread out. if they then say about space to get trash have road going around the full map.

Ok I will talk with the levels team and make that happen then. Shouldn't take them very long to do it. Since all they have to do is copy and paste closer.

kenthefruit 06-10-2015 04:46 PM

Rather than connect them with escalators, just add a teleporter near each corner that will bring it to the island