Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Loot Selling NPCs (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22123)

Blueh 11-12-2013 04:44 PM

The secret gnome shop (in the railway) buys gems. The black smith also buys bombs and arrows for 2g each and fashions bricks into furniture.

Yami 11-12-2013 05:05 PM

http://i.imgur.com/JO2X8QC.png

info pls

Dusty 11-12-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Xen graal (Post 427275)
Jeez these items are worth more then 2-12 gralats just to hold. I would rather be able to pull out some of these cool items and show them to people then have an extra 2-12 gralats per item

All the loot is being heavily monitored. Prices and spawn rates will be adjusted as needed to meet an ideal daily rate :)

DUCKY 11-12-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Blueh (Post 427282)
The secret gnome shop (in the railway) buys gems. The black smith also buys bombs and arrows for 2g each and fashions bricks into furniture.

secret gnome shop!!!! ive got alot of searching to do

Zoologist 11-12-2013 08:46 PM

Elster takes your whole collection

Dusty 11-12-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by Zoologist (Post 427339)
Elster takes your whole collection

At a reduced price. He's there for convenience(though not every item can be sold at a premium, so he does have a purpose to buy all loot you can't sell otherwise).

Skill 11-12-2013 10:43 PM

I'm a bit confused as to how loot works? Once you get all the loot currently placed does it come back? Does it spawn in random spots in the railroad areas? Does it spawn in the same spots? I'm so confused, isn't loot what comes from the purple chests?

Tricxta 11-12-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skill (Post 427364)
I'm a bit confused as to how loot works? Once you get all the loot currently placed does it come back? Does it spawn in random spots in the railroad areas? Does it spawn in the same spots? I'm so confused, isn't loot what comes from the purple chests?

After obtaining flippers, swim around in water on the overworld. Little black dots spawn(client side I believe, that means you don't have to compete with other players as much :D ), these are spots where you can obtain loot assuming you know how to do it correctly.

Dusty 11-12-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skill (Post 427364)

You can get loot from either the purple chests, chests dropped by bandits, or diving. When diving, the spots that appear randomly spawn depending on certain factors(such as how often you have gotten items in that specific area that day. If you find that spots are no longer appearing, try another area). Purple chests refill every day(as explained by the notes in the bandit cave).

Skill 11-12-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by Dusty (Post 427370)
You can get loot from either the purple chests, chests dropped by bandits, or diving. When diving, the spots that appear randomly spawn depending on certain factors(such as how often you have gotten items in that specific area that day. If you find that spots are no longer appearing, try another area). Purple chests refill every day(as explained by the notes in the bandit cave).

Alright, thanks for the clarification!

Pink Rose 11-13-2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Posted by Dusty (Post 427370)

THANK YOU!

slyde 11-13-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Posted by Blueh (Post 427282)

Where is this secret gnome shop you speak off?

Tricxta 11-13-2013 02:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by slyde (Post 427417)
Where is this secret gnome shop you speak off?

Assuming they're speaking of the zelda like old man, you can find the entrance after bombing a section of the wall on the right when you come into the railway cave from york town.

Jackrack 11-13-2013 03:26 AM

Updated first post. And thanks for the info Dusty :D

CZDark 11-13-2013 03:55 AM

Gem is a type of loots? I never seen before