Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New tower (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38821)

Saeed 04-17-2017 11:38 PM

New tower

3 Attachment(s)
Check out the new tower in Delta!!

Ariona13 04-17-2017 11:45 PM

#CenterTheFlag

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Pokki 04-17-2017 11:52 PM

uhm

Yonce 04-17-2017 11:54 PM

is it a temp tower or just box themed??

Incognito 04-17-2017 11:56 PM

Super weird spot to place it, I can kill people standing on the outer walls. It uses the new castle furniture mechanics (kind of) but with all that lag and spam the switch got buggy. It's called "BOX FORT™"

Bryan* 04-17-2017 11:56 PM

That's a pretty cool theme but I was expecting the side to be cardboard as well

Silver 04-18-2017 12:00 AM

disappointed...

Saeed 04-18-2017 12:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
They'll be doing more edits on it in the future. But I like the crystals&blocks idea, it made the tower look pretty unique .

Arsenal 04-18-2017 12:07 AM

MFW New Tower but no NGS

CM 04-18-2017 12:09 AM

You guys have to widen the hallways and stairs lol. It looks extremely easy for the defending guild to keep the tower if they have a lot of people.

Dusty 04-18-2017 12:11 AM

This tower is going to serve as a test grounds for a lot of different new ideas for towering. Over the next weeks or even longer we'll be testing a lot of new mechanics like the switches to hopefully make towering more engaging and entertaining. As new things are introduced expect a lot of changes and tweaking.

Most importantly, we want feedback! We can only make so many assumptions about how our ideas will work out, but players are the ones who will truly know. If you have input we would like to hear it.

But keep in mind initial hype skews everything a bit. It's best to wait for the interest to die off as impressions may only be from the sheer amount of activity crowding the rooms.

CM 04-18-2017 12:14 AM

Widen the stairs imo. Kinda has the same problem that old DW did where you can't circle the attacker because you can only attack them from one tile, which makes it easier for them to defend.

NoxPower 04-18-2017 12:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by Dusty (Post 777886)
Most importantly, we want feedback! We can only make so many assumptions about how our ideas will work out, but players are the ones who will truly know. If you have input we would like to hear it.

Yay! I'm proud that the staff is finally relying on the players opinions. I'm pretty sure the game would be wonderful if we relied on that a bit more. #LetsMakeGraalGreatAgain.
P.S. If the players' ideas become too much as per: 'Let's get rid of all Brazillians' (not bad idea btw) But yeah, I make no sense.

HamStarr 04-18-2017 12:44 AM

It needs more cardboard. @Dusty

Basi 04-18-2017 12:50 AM

Quote:

Posted by Dusty (Post 777886)
This tower is going to serve as a test grounds for a lot of different new ideas for towering. Over the next weeks or even longer we'll be testing a lot of new mechanics like the switches to hopefully make towering more engaging and entertaining. As new things are introduced expect a lot of changes and tweaking.

But keep in mind initial hype skews everything a bit. It's best to wait for the interest to die off as impressions may only be from the sheer amount of activity crowding the rooms.

dying and spawning outside > dying and spawning in some jail dungeon room