Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Brother Banned For No Reason. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24550)

kota bears 05-20-2014 04:15 PM

Brother Banned For No Reason.

Alright so I found out yesterday... well my brother found out that he was banned I think I know why but it is a hugeeee assumption made by a mod/admin that is highly paranoid. Alright so as I was just getting back into graal I logged into my account on graal on my brothers Ipad/phone... Then when I was finished playing I logged off and he logged onto his account well... apparently the admins think he was logging onto accounts that weren't his which in reality were brothers so we log onto each others Ipads or phones many times and its no harm because we are family members and it is ABSOLUTELY INNAPROPRIATE to ban him because this happened. He got banned for and I quote "Asking everyday for account transfers that he dosent own." and he got banned for 1666 hours. I mean they could have done many things like checked my account's IP history and if it were different then they could take action but banning someone for NO REASON because they were using one device for two accounts is unacceptable. If their is any admin/mod on the forums that could get my brother unbanned I would be happy to give you his device number and his IGN, His IGN is sethy... And I want to keep the device number personal if you are a Admin/Mod Inbox me and I will give it to you. Thank you for your time Graalians and please fix this Admins/Mods. :sarcastic::sarcastic::rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure: :unsure::angry:

Ivy 05-20-2014 04:17 PM

Era-go.com

iMask 05-20-2014 08:00 PM

I mean, he WAS asking for accounts that are not his own. That is considered account theft...

#BlameItOnYourBrother

Kendama 05-20-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by kota bears (Post 475359)
Alright so I found out yesterday... well my brother found out that he was banned I think I know why but it is a hugeeee assumption made by a mod/admin that is highly paranoid. Alright so as I was just getting back into graal I logged into my account on graal on my brothers Ipad/phone... Then when I was finished playing I logged off and he logged onto his account well... apparently the admins think he was logging onto accounts that weren't his which in reality were brothers so we log onto each others Ipads or phones many times and its no harm because we are family members and it is ABSOLUTELY INNAPROPRIATE to ban him because this happened. He got banned for and I quote "Asking everyday for account transfers that he dosent own." and he got banned for 1666 hours. I mean they could have done many things like checked my account's IP history and if it were different then they could take action but banning someone for NO REASON because they were using one device for two accounts is unacceptable. If their is any admin/mod on the forums that could get my brother unbanned I would be happy to give you his device number and his IGN, His IGN is sethy... And I want to keep the device number personal if you are a Admin/Mod Inbox me and I will give it to you. Thank you for your time Graalians and please fix this Admins/Mods. :sarcastic::sarcastic::rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure: :unsure::angry:

wat

Stratus 05-20-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Posted by iMask (Post 475399)
I mean, he WAS asking for accounts that are not his own. That is considered account theft...

#BlameItOnYourBrother

He was asking for account transfers. #GetItRight

kota bears 05-20-2014 09:52 PM

No it's because HE WASNT ASKING.... I transferee my own account in his device #getitright that's not left that's using 2 accounts on one device...

Blame it on my brother? No no no I'm trying to get my brothers account unbanned... We got banned for a stupid reason, can't you use 2 accounts on one device??? Obviously not era has paranoid mods that when they see someone log into 2 accounts they get scared and ban them... It's ridiculous BOTH accounts were ours one was owned by me the other one my brother.

#readmypost -.-

iMask 05-20-2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by kota bears (Post 475438)
No it's because HE WASNT ASKING.... I transferee my own account in his device #getitright that's not left that's using 2 accounts on one device...

Blame it on my brother? No no no I'm trying to get my brothers account unbanned... We got banned for a stupid reason, can't you use 2 accounts on one device??? Obviously not era has paranoid mods that when they see someone log into 2 accounts they get scared and ban them... It's ridiculous BOTH accounts were ours one was owned by me the other one my brother.

#readmypost -.-

If the reason was "Asking every day for account transfers", he was obviously asking....

How are you so sure he wasn't asking? Do you watch him play?

Stratus 05-20-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by iMask (Post 475443)
If the reason was "Asking every day for account transfers", he was obviously asking....

He was asking to transfer his account to their other device. They can't ban him for asking to transfer. He was asking that is no reason to be banned. If the iEra staff team was so annoyed by him they could have just blocked him.

XSTARX 05-20-2014 10:22 PM

Why do both of you had to share device just to play brawl with your very own email kept to one another? IP can track any device's account and they can assume your brother was "lending" account.

kota bears 05-20-2014 10:33 PM

We don't "share" a device I just happens to log in once to check my account and BLAM they banned us for it... -.-

Quote:

Posted by iMask (Post 475443)

Yes I'm sure, no I don't watch him. And he was working hard to get a custom by shelling he was also working to get the gold gas mask. That's just like me telling you how do I know your not asking for accounts that aren't yours...

PoeticFolly 05-21-2014 01:45 AM

Settled in the other thread. Closing.