Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What is the fastest way to make money (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34645)

Alexmo 03-08-2016 08:30 PM

What is the fastest way to make money

The title says it and and if anyone says buy it no

Lambda 03-09-2016 05:55 AM

iTunes would be, otherwise go for making pizzas, you'll eventually unlock access to veteran Speedy Pizza, but the normal one is faster for me, though veteran Speedy Pizza has less thief and players in general..

Spend a month getting 6k a day and you'll get BAR, for me it isn't that long but that's just my point of view.

Car missions yields the highest $/hour than any other job (unless you have level 100 at mining), BUT, you'll have to deal with PKers and trolls trying to ruin your day.

I got 10k yesterday making pizzas, not in one playthrough of course lol.

I don't suggest buying customs or furniture unless you got what you NEED, you'll find Gralats scarce, and getting it is grindy, so you might become a shopaholic, save up, get a gang to chat to, and have fun.

TeK 03-09-2016 12:52 PM

College

Joshua 03-09-2016 01:09 PM

Although car missions has the highest pay compared to other jobs, but with the amount of PKers on the streets (there were WAY less PKers 2 years ago), it's not really advisable as the chances of running into a gunfire will often be high and most of the routes to the drop point are usually *active*, so you'll almost always have a particular PKer that always aim for the easy kills,preferably car drivers. So if you're aiming for a stable pay, I would suggest Pizza Making or Shell Digging.
(Note : You'll have to spend more than an hour a day if you're trying to get more than 3k unless you use Itunes)

Sardon 03-09-2016 04:47 PM

itunes is the only way to make some decent money unless u got all day.

If you had a job you could buy bar in a few days instead of staying home grinding for a month or two.

bluemtndew 03-09-2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sardon (Post 682869)
itunes is the only way to make some decent money unless u got all day.

If you had a job you could buy bar in a few days instead of staying home grinding for a month or two.

Which is exactly what Mr.Bread wants you to do.

Jones 05-24-2016 08:07 PM

I think there was a huge nerf to Car missions, with the respawn time of getting your next mission.

Illusions 05-24-2016 08:40 PM

Well, sadly the game was easy back in 2012, but now, $200k could take a year.

imSupah 05-27-2016 02:50 AM

Quote:

Posted by Jones (Post 707741)
I think there was a huge nerf to Car missions, with the respawn time of getting your next mission.

This nerf been happened and it was a stupid as hell nerf. Should have just lowered the payouts instead of making it where only one person can touch the mission guy like every 30 seconds. Now each mission guy is like a hell zone with all the pkers targeting the group. I already said how messed up this is on Era-Go but ofc people there all go against people that take criticism against Era and the thread ends up getting closed. Plus the strict mods there and the stupid rules the new forums have. But I digress. Nothing gonna be changed about it so why bother complaining.

Hugop 05-27-2016 07:26 AM

1. Buy a server
2. Mine Bitcoins
3. Exchange Bitcoins into $ when the exchange rate is high.
4. Buy packs.

Sir 05-27-2016 07:37 AM

why can you not hold up stores in Era?

*Aero 05-27-2016 01:16 PM

Quote:

Posted by Hugop (Post 708502)
1. Buy a server
2. Mine Bitcoins
4. Buy packs.

do you know what bitcoin mining is

Senpai Enigma 05-28-2016 03:49 PM

say you are selling nudes for graalats and you will find people wanting to buy

PumaD 05-28-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Posted by Hugop (Post 708502)
1. Buy a server
2. Mine Bitcoins
4. Buy packs.

Rob shops, sell drugs. Get money, buy packs. Same **** logic as yours.

Jones 06-02-2016 02:24 AM

Quote:

Posted by xSupah* (Post 708482)
This nerf been happened and it was a stupid as hell nerf. Should have just lowered the payouts instead of making it where only one person can touch the mission guy like every 30 seconds. Now each mission guy is like a hell zone with all the pkers targeting the group. I already said how messed up this is on Era-Go but ofc people there all go against people that take criticism against Era and the thread ends up getting closed. Plus the strict mods there and the stupid rules the new forums have. But I digress. Nothing gonna be changed about it so why bother complaining.

Yeah i know that pain, the nerf happened a couple of days after i posted my "In-Depth on Car Missions" guide. I thought i had finally found a decent paying job that was right down the middle in terms of "grindyness" besides shoveling. (Which, btw they had nerfed shoveling as well at the same time. Probably a coincidence, but its weird how i came out with TWO in depth job guides and both those jobs got a nerf...).
I had to take a break from era after i saw the nerf because i was sick to my stomach because i knew that there was no complaining/feedback like you said that could change anything. A business is a business and they'll do anything to increase profits.