Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Era PC - Graalians House (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26917)

Astram 12-13-2014 10:34 PM

Era PC - Graalians House

Greetings to all my fellow Graalians! In spite of all the recent migration towards to the Era PC server, I suggest a proposal that will allow all of us Graalians to split a fairly large house together. We will be able to store our items in peace without the feeling that we are going to get our items stolen. You will be granted storage upon your own contribution. We can also later expand from this idea, and not only limit this to one house.

The house we will be purchasing is undetermined as of now, however we will be constantly on the lookout for a large house. This house will most certainly not come cheap, and will require the contributions of a couple of Graalians on this site. We will make sure that the house has at least 4 storages. The house will look welcoming, and if you contribute you will definitely have say in which house we will choose.

How to get involved
To get involved we will require a minimum contribution of $150,000 in order to rid out those who contribute less money to get an almost free house. Those who contribute more to the house will be able to choose which storage they would like. Therefore if someone will contribute $500,000 they will most likely get to choose whichever storage they would like in the house, no matter the size. To contribute please respond to this thread saying something along the lines of "I pledge to contribute $300,000". Upon your pledge to contribute your name will be listed in this thread, as well as the amount of your contribution. You will not need to give up the money until the day of purchase of the estate, or once our decision has been made.

What stake will I have of the house?
Contributors will be rewarded with the highest privileges in the house, besides the privilege of complete ownership because there may only be a single owner, which will be myself as I am the manager of this Graalian's house. Each contributor will be granted their own private storage for their items, and a parking space depending on their contribution and which house we pursue of course. If the community ever decides that we would like to sell the house, we would need a vote of 2/3 of the contributors to agree. If the house is sold, then the amount of % that you contributed towards the house would be returned to the player of the money that we sold it for.

Contributions
  • Astram ($300,000)

Any questions/concerns are to be messaged to me in-game or as a post below!

Sardon 12-13-2014 10:39 PM

I pledge to contribute $100,000,000
;)

Astram 12-13-2014 10:40 PM

I will allow approximately one week before, the contributions must be complete. Meaning that at the time of your pledge, you don't need to have all of the money until about a week from now.

Quote:

Posted by Sardon (Post 526511)
I pledge to contribute $100,000,000
;)

Haha, very generous contribution. :P

Vladamir Blackthorne 12-13-2014 10:59 PM

1. Do you have the skills to make the levels?
2. Is there even a house for sale?
3. A week is a pretty short timeframe for some people to make 150k in.

Cookie Xanadu 12-13-2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Posted by Lazerlatte (Post 526528)

Assuming he means Era, money making is easy. With the new buffs I made about 70k within a few hours of shoveling and trash picking.

Astram 12-13-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by Lazerlatte (Post 526528)

1) You don't make levels for a house on Era PC as they are already established and accessible by their owners on the gmap.
2) There are always houses for sale on the server considering their abundance.
3) Finally, a week isn't too long of a timeframe honestly. Today after playing for only 2 hours made made 100k. After the buff of jobs it's incredibly easy to attain money.

Myst 12-14-2014 12:09 AM

DarkKnight is said he is going to purchase a Goliath of a house and make it for new players

DarkKnight 12-14-2014 12:28 AM

Correct, about 1 week or so.

Vladamir Blackthorne 12-14-2014 01:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by Toad (Post 526543)
1) You don't make levels for a house on Era PC as they are already established and accessible by their owners on the gmap.
2) There are always houses for sale on the server considering their abundance.
3) Finally, a week isn't too long of a timeframe honestly. Today after playing for only 2 hours made made 100k. After the buff of jobs it's incredibly easy to attain money.

I certainly haven't seen many houses for sale, and if you want a house big enough for everyone, you will have to make your own levels to submit for use, which adds to the overall cost of the house btw. I mean, unless everyone is ok with being crammed into the small stock levels. But you WILL need to make a bigger storage level for as many people as you're willing to allow access to.

DarkKnight 12-14-2014 01:32 AM

Not to boast, but I've been considered by many as the current best LAT with the Era tileset, so making new levels for only 25k/room will be easy.

Astram 12-14-2014 01:39 AM

Whilst DarkKnight will purchase a Goliath of a house for new players, it most likely won't allow everyone to attain a large storage which is possible through this system. Also we could easily add new levels, free of charge on me. I'm sure DK would help out with the levels as well as gearshifter! Also trust me if you read all the masses, you will definetly find a house.

Ghettoicedtea 12-14-2014 02:45 PM

Nah ill pass. Ill stick to lockers. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper

Oh oh oh can we put a pk arena so the noobs can learn to fight?

Astram 12-14-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ghettoicedtea (Post 526682)
Nah ill pass. Ill stick to lockers. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper

I couldn't agree more that lockers are cheaper, however they don't feel the same as having your own house that is better for securing your items in case your locker happens to run out of time. And yeah sure, we'll look for a PK Arena haha.

Emera 12-14-2014 05:14 PM

...Astram? :o

Kuuga 12-15-2014 02:04 AM

I pledge $.0001