Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Non-PK Zones That Should Be Changed (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39461)

WaFFL3Cake 07-26-2017 09:37 PM

Non-PK Zones That Should Be Changed

I made the title of the thread general in case if anyone else has an idea for another and can back it up with good points.

I went to the Grotto again recently and noticed that it's a non-pk zone. Because of this, a bunch of people will just afk right on the farm. It's pretty distracting and unsettling to farm with people standing right on top of it.

For those of you who have a problem with getting pk'd while farming there, it's not to resolve it. Anyone who has 2000 hours is likely to own a house or a guild house. Also, there are other non-pk areas where this number of people don't afk. I believe Zol's pub is one of them. Even if I am wrong on that, the Fan seems to be less populated than the Grotto.

Agonee 07-27-2017 01:14 AM

As you said, prolly everyone has a house or a guildhouse with 2000hours, if you get annoyed by afkers farm in your house.

MisterFace 07-27-2017 01:52 AM

kek, no. Worst idea imaginable.

KristenGW 07-27-2017 02:07 AM

area around taylor richards so all those codeshoppers and whatnot can be slayed

Red 07-27-2017 02:21 AM

Quote:

Posted by KristenGW (Post 791415)

agreed

4-Lom 07-27-2017 12:46 PM

There's a no-pk spot in york that makes little sense. Just right of the church.

iHot 07-27-2017 01:21 PM

You know this reminded me of something else, what if the entire map with the exception of inside buildings had PK enabled for a single day? Could make things pretty interesting.

Ethacon 07-27-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by iHot (Post 791455)
You know this reminded me of something else, what if the entire map with the exception of inside buildings had PK enabled for a single day? Could make things pretty interesting.

That would be a laggy and unbearable day to play the game.

Agonee 07-27-2017 02:20 PM

Everything is fine as it is right now I dont see why things should get changed

WaFFL3Cake 07-27-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by KristenGW (Post 791415)

that used to be a great pk spot. the problem i have with all of these non-pk zones where pk zones used to be is now any pking you want to do, you'd pretty much have to go to a tower for. that can be annoying when most towers have some sort of gimmick. the castle was a great open tower to pk at, and while i'm satisfied with the new castle, we dont have that big open area anymore

RyanB 07-27-2017 04:09 PM

Burger refuge

G Fatal 07-27-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

@Rufus backintheday comments of day/night system? where he was wanting all outside to be PK and inside no pk, think at the time whoever above him or maybe unix wasn’t wanting as could effect the playercount alot that later led him down the road of making slight parts pk/nopk and was attempting to creep it in, never happened. Think it was around the time of that dark cave with building below start+to right was put in(Old classic quest line ithink someone said it was-another thing later removed) Also time when the guard left+bit up was placed in saying something about being closed for now and something about the night?(idk can’t remember right now) that also never progressed.

Ethacon 07-27-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by G Fatal (Post 791466)
Also time when the guard left+bit up was placed in saying something about being closed for now and something about the night?(idk can’t remember right now) that also never progressed.

Bannon's Tomb (Ithink?)? Kind of hard to turn a small warping puzzle with some gralats into something that would work with iclassic.

RyanB 07-27-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

That's already a yearly thing

Weeno 07-27-2017 09:38 PM

The adoption center