Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   How to become a richer Graalian (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12311)

Zoologist 04-24-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by MrSimons (Post 243254)
You guys make me feel like a bum, I consider 20k rich...

Same here simons..

Platinum 04-24-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

If I have 5,000 with me I feel super rich... :(

Blueh 04-24-2013 11:39 PM

I have 200k now and it doesn't feel like enough.

Platinum 04-24-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Blueh (Post 338022)

Just stop >.< please!

Jacob 04-25-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Posted by Blueh (Post 338022)

I remember watching a graal video on YouTube ages ago, and the maker did a shout out to all the people who helped, by showing their profiles. One guy had more than 1million gralats.

That guys method was obvious, buy lots of gralat packs.

ufoburan 05-05-2013 11:42 AM

good strategies for making gralats. just a few suggestions when i do pyrate bay i stop after i collect 25 eye patches and go empty my bombs on my farm. if you check it you should be able to fill up your bombs every 20-25 eyepatches so you could stop and farm 3-4x during the course of completing the quest. i think pyrate bay is the best place to sit and refill bombs for farming specially if you dont have enough hours to access the grotto.

its also good to catch the bugs when ever you see them and trade them in for extra cash when needed or if there going for a high rate.

as for using a noob acount i use this as well. mostly just to have extra gralats for buying guilds or other stuff i might need like gifts. what i also did with is buy a bomb and arrow vending machines for the house in my noob acount so i can just warp in and buy them with my main without having to waste the money to buy the vendors on my main. i find it better to fill up on bombs for both accounts then farm in main account house. it can be moretime consuming but you can just use the gralats you get from the daily quest on your noob acccount to buy bombs from the noob acount vending machine then go to main acount house and farm.

idk if it was mentioned but you can get gralats from winning rps from the few npc you can challange and from ctf but you dont get much from ctf

Platinum 05-05-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by ufoburan (Post 344409)
good strategies for making gralats. just a few suggestions when i do pyrate bay i stop after i collect 25 eye patches and go empty my bombs on my farm. if you check it you should be able to fill up your bombs every 20-25 eyepatches so you could stop and farm 3-4x during the course of completing the quest. i think pyrate bay is the best place to sit and refill bombs for farming specially if you dont have enough hours to access the grotto.

its also good to catch the bugs when ever you see them and trade them in for extra cash when needed or if there going for a high rate.

as for using a noob acount i use this as well. mostly just to have extra gralats for buying guilds or other stuff i might need like gifts. what i also did with is buy a bomb and arrow vending machines for the house in my noob acount so i can just warp in and buy them with my main without having to waste the money to buy the vendors on my main. i find it better to fill up on bombs for both accounts then farm in main account house. it can be moretime consuming but you can just use the gralats you get from the daily quest on your noob acccount to buy bombs from the noob acount vending machine then go to main acount house and farm.

idk if it was mentioned but you can get gralats from winning rps from the few npc you can challange and from ctf but you dont get much from ctf

They got rid of RPS npcs... :(

ufoburan 05-05-2013 12:07 PM

alternitively you could always save up a for like 2-3 weeks from pyrate bay or buy a gralat pack or two and learn how to turn your house into a code shop then place areas only passable by bombs and sucker noobs into doing most of your farming for you. with the rate new things come out idk how ppl can keep much gralats unless your a real penny pincher or got a ton of cash in rl to blow on gralat packs.

i thought there was still like 3-4 still around?

CZDark 05-08-2013 04:17 AM

i got 10. i feel much for a ballon

ChibiDragon 05-17-2013 11:15 PM

That's a good idea with saving money on noob acc to spend on Christmas

Artix1212 05-09-2014 04:20 AM

It helps thank you.

Hadzz 05-09-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by Artix1212 (Post 472982)
It helps thank you.

Psst dont write on old threads peoples frown upon it here to show your grattitude simply click the small heart button on the bottom left of whom you would like to thank.you can check the date of the last post in the top right corner of someones profile try and go not much over six months unlees there are exceptions use your initiative :D

AJ78268 08-07-2014 03:34 AM

Quote:

20K is pretty rich. Hell, that's 4 flipping zeros! I could upload that custom head I've always dreamt of.

Oh. This is a rather old topic. Just ignore this noob. (Noob to graalians.com, not graal. Been playing that for far too long)

-Aidan- 08-21-2014 01:07 AM

Quote:

Posted by Blueh (Post 242986)
That's not a bad idea lol. While I'm not for account merging, using a noob account for gifts is pretty smart. I might do that since I'm a little low on funds this season with about 57k give or take >.< I need more. MUCH more for emergency funding and holiday shopping now that bug catching is unavailable and my farms are on a group reserve. At least I'm getting the biggest cut lol.

100k? Geez way to make me feel poor. My budget limit is about the 50k mark and as you can see, I'm not doing so well. That and my VIP subscription is going to charge me in a few days so I want to try to have 15k more before it does. Damn economy making graal life difficult >.<

usually I only have 6k gralats and even then I feel like the richest in graal

LemmyKoopa 09-27-2014 06:14 AM

Quote:

While farming, you may use your bombs, swords or horses to add value to the gralat. The more effort and resources used on the gralats, the higher the value and color will increase
I don't get this. I used bombs to blow up bushes and grass, I used my horse to cut down bushes and grass, still green and blue gralats.

What do you mean raise the value, how?

I've seen houses with red, gold, purple gralats, so I don't get what I'm doing wrong.